Logiscenter: Cookies Policy
Whenever the Users give their consent, access to and browsing of the Website will entail the use and downloading of cookies in the devices with which they access and browse it, and information will be gathered on their visits and their use of the Website to guarantee access to certain functionalities, facilitate their use and browsing, and also, as the case may be, draw up statistics on the use and effectiveness of the Website by studying their browsing habits.
What is a cookie?
Cookies can be defined in a broad sense as devices of generalised use that are downloaded into the User’s terminal (computer, smartphone or tablet) on accessing or browsing a web page, and they permit storing information that can later be updated, consulted and recovered, for various purposes, by the entity responsible for their installation.
Cookies are normally used to measure certain use parameters of websites such as the number of visitors, the duration of the visit or its effectiveness, and also to facilitate browsing for the user or to store and send information on their preferences and past actions.
As such, cookies are not associated with any information of a personal nature. However, they are also used to personalise the experience of a visitor known in a website by associating their profile information or user preferences. By offering information on the user’s browsing habits or actions, they may affect their privacy, so we offer the necessary information on cookies used by the Website in order for the Users to decide whether they agree to their use.
Types of cookies
In this session we describe the different types of cookies, according to certain criteria. Depending on the purpose for which the information obtained through them is processed, cookies can be
- Technical cookies: those which allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use the various options or services existing in it, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, recalling the elements that compose an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, completing the request for registration for or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound files or sharing contents via social networks.
- Personalised cookies: those which allow the user to access the service with characteristics of a general character predefined according to a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the configuration of the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: those which enable the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites with which they are associated. The information gathered by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements on the basis of analysing the data of the use made by the users of the service.
- Publicity cookies: those which permit the management, as efficiently as possible, of any publicity spaces which the publisher may have included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the published content or the frequency of showing the advertisements.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: those which permit the management, as efficiently as possible, of any publicity spaces which the publisher may have included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide the requested service. These cookies store information on the users’ behaviour obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which permits developing a specific profile to show publicity compatible with it.
- Proprietary: those which are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party: those which are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain which is not managed by the publisher itself but by another entity which processes the data obtained by way of the cookies.
- Session: those designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves that website.
- Persistent: those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
In addition, according to the entity which manages cookies, they can be:
According to the period of time when they remain active:
Cookies used by the Website
In addition, some third parties who gather personal data by means of cookies used and downloaded via this Website may, for example, be hosted outside of the European Union and the European Economic Area, or may store or process any other type of such past data outside of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area.
Nevertheless, LOGISCENTER makes every effort to ensure that, in the event of data gathered via cookies being shared outside of the European Economic Area, the resulting international transfers are subject to one or more of the appropriate guarantees described in Article 46 of the Data Protection Regulations, such as the signing of standard data protection clauses. The User may obtain information on transfers of data gathered by cookies to third countries which may be made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies:
- Google/Doubleclick: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Azure/Bing: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-en/privacystatement
- Cookiebot: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/privacy-policy
Zopim cookies : Zopim is an online chat system.
How can cookies be deactivated?
Users can prevent the installation of cookies in their devices at any moment by means of the corresponding option of their browser, but in this case we cannot assure the correct functioning of the various functionalities of our Website.
In general, the browsers themselves offer the option of setting up the management of cookies in a personalised manner for each device, along with the possibility of making your device cease to compile or store cookies and the manner in which users can eliminate them.
The following links provide information on how to manage cookies in several of the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Internet Explorer 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
- Microsoft Edge:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
Modification of this Cookies Policy
Logiscenter in the world